Tuesday 29 September 2015

September Challenge


Hello and welcome to September. 

Our challenge to you this month is this sketch from Pagemaps



Here is how the design team interpreted the sketch:


When I started to make this card it wasn't my intention to use only black, white and grey it just evolved this way. I am really pleased with the result especially as cards are not really my forte. The stamps are all PaperArtsy. 





Well, I totally love the sketch and tried to stay as true to the design as possible.  I've used my Fuse tool to make the transparent hearts and added blink inside to make the layout more playful!




My page for September, the story behind the photo is on my blog.


This sketch looked like a romantic card to me.  I love the combination of all the textures and colors.


Entries will close at 23:59 GMT on 29th September and a winner will be chosen at random after that to win a mystery prize which will be revealed in our mid month inspiration post.

PLEASE read our rules before entering via the inlinkz button below.  Your project must satisfy our rules to be eligible for the prize draw.  In particular I would draw your attention to our rule that you can only enter in this challenge and a maximum of 2 others to qualify. 

Our challenge rules are:
  • your project must be created during the period 1st September and 29th September 2015
  • your project can only be entered into this challenge and 2 others
  • we must be able to see clearly how you have been inspired by the sketch
  • you must enter using the inlinkz button during the period 1st - 29th September 2015
  • you can submit a project using any crafts you like. We are not just about paper crafting
  • you must HAVE FUN and ENJOY your crafting

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch and beautiful DT samples! I'll see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping back in to see... who was the winner in August? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete