Monday 7 September 2015

July and August Winners

Apologies for not getting around to this before now.

Again I was faced with multiple entries not qualifying for the prize draw because they had entered too many other challenges.

Without further ado though the winner for July was Jen with this lovely card

Well done Jen. Please can you email me at craftgardenshop@aol.com with your address details and I'll get your mystery prize out asap.

The winner for August was Kitty with this superhero card.
Kitty I have your address from a previous challenge so I'll send your prize out next time I go to the post office.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much, Kerry! I'm thrilled to be the August winner! Congrats to the July winner! Sorry to read that people aren't following the rules. I'm afraid that's happening at a lot of other challenges as well, not just yours. I enjoy your challenges - thank you!

    ReplyDelete