Monday 7 May 2012

New Shop Goodies

I've added quite a few items to the shop over the last week or so.

Some are on auction such as this little tote bag

I've got a few more of these to add to the shop over the next few days.

There are a whole selection of items on auction including keyrings, hair clips, hair bobbles, brooches and some lavender pillows I made from some left over fabric I had from the bags which are still to come.  One of the lavender sets I made is in the cutest sock monkey fabric - the bag will be added tomorow.



Also are lots of keyrings at pocket money prices.  I love these birdcage ones



I had fun with felt and buttons for these keyrings
All unique and one of a kind.

I also have some lip balm keyrings which were a big hit with the girls at a recent craft fair.  Such a simple idea but really effective at keeping the crumbs from your lip balm


Also very popular with the girls were these hair clips

No comments:

Post a Comment