Monday 30 April 2012

Design Team Call

Our current design team term has come to an end and I'm delighted to say that some of the team are staying on.  Some are moving on to pastures new and I will miss them as I'm sure you will agree all the work has been fantastic. 

Anyway that leaves me with some gaps in the team to fill so I'm bringing you a design team call.



A little about what we are about - we are a monthly challenge so there would only be one project required per month. I don't rely on sponsors, although they are welcome, so you would be producing work with your own products. There is no payment for work. It is intended to be fun.  You are expected to produce a project (can be anything) every month for the design team term which is for 6 months from June 2012.  I will provide you with the schedule of challenges at the beginning so you can be fully prepared for your 6 months with the team.

HOW TO APPLY

Please send me an email titled DT Call to craftgardenshop@gmail.com with the following

Your name

A link to your blog or online gallery

Please attach to your email at least three examples of your work

A little bit about yourself and your craft interests etc.


The design team call will be open until midnight on 30th April 2012.

International applicants are welcome

If you are interested then I would love to hear from you. 

5 comments:

  1. I just sent off my application! Thanks so much for the opportunity to join this fabulous DT! Good luck to everyone who is applying.
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed my details to you late yesterday, hope you got it ok (had problems with e-mails bouncing back but it hasn't, so fingers crossed!).

    Good luck everyone!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry! I've sent off an email to you as well. Just wanted to let you know in case it goes to spam. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry! I've sent an email as well.
    Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone.

    ~Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent off my application. Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete