Wednesday 12 October 2011

Design Team Call Changes

I'm guessing that the picture inspiration and the fact that I preferred you only to use it for the dt call was putting some people off since we have only had one entrant and the deadline date is drawing near. 

As the deadline is only this sunday I have decided to just change it to a standard email me your details type of design team call.  If you have been waiting and have used the picture I put up as inspiration over in the original post then please link it up over there.  I would love to see it.

The deadline is 16th October and if you are interested please email me (craftgardenshop@gmail.com) by then with no more than 5 examples of your work and a link to your blog or online gallery (or both) plus any other information you would like to share.

All details of what is required of you can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment