Monday 11 July 2011

New & Old

To try and keep things fresh in the shop I have listed some stock on Ebay with a bargain 99p start to each auction.

All the Ebay listings can be found here

and here are a couple of photos of some of the things that I have listed.




I have also listed a few new Prima packages in the shop and they can be found here





Plus I have a permanent free postage offer on all UK orders of £10 or over and also you can get 10% off your order by using the code mailing during checkout.

If there is anything you would like to see in the shop then please let me know.  I've just finished a custom order for a scrapbook company (more details when the kit is released) and am working on some collections of just crocheted flowers as I know people have asked for those in the past.

Also don't forget that the challenge this month is open for entries until the end of the month and there is a prize for a randomly drawn winner. Full details can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment