Saturday 29 August 2009

A Bit Of Inspiration For You

I have altered the blog and added some inspiration sites to the sidebar. Up to date challenges should show up as they are added by their respective owners.

The shop will (hopefully) open after the school holidays which end the second week in september. I am still waiting for Prima to ship the latest stock but it should be here in time for the shop opening. If not then I will simply open with my existing stock and add the new stuff later. There will be a special prize for the first customer spending over £10 when the shop opens but I will give more details of this when I know the official date and time.

1 comment:

  1. someones been busy since you got back.. thought id ask before i forget are you getting any of the prima carnation flowers saw em on qvc and they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete